My Candles of Hope Foundation, Inc. is proud to offer an online grant application process to make it easier for women to get the help they need. Breast cancer can devastate a family's financial resources and we want to make this process as stress-free as possible for you.
Simply click the link on the left to download and print the application. Follow the instructions that are on the application. If you have any questions, please Contact Us for more information.
My Candles of Hope Foundation is a nonprofit organization and our mission is to grant aid to women with breast cancer whose income or insurance coverage is limited and reside in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana. We wish to help every breast cancer patient facing these financial burdens and hope that this assistance will offer you hope during your time of need.
Grants given will be to assist women with rent, utilities, food or medical costs while under going breast cancer treatment. The foundation will disperse funds in the form of grocery store gift cards, checks to medical offices or centers, medical supply stores, mortgage/rent or utility payments. We cannot issue cash or checks directly to any individual.
Important Things to Know:
· All the information you provide will be strictly confidential.
· We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, while funds last.
· If you are selected, this is a one-time award of $250.
· My Candles of Hope Foundation may call your doctor’s office to confirm you are in active treatment.
To Qualify for this Financial Grant:
· You must submit a completed application. All fields are required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
· You must currently be in active treatment.
· You must be a U.S. Citizen and reside in St. Tammany Parish, at this time.
· Your yearly combined family income has to be equal to or less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
You must provide last year’s tax return or acceptable alternative documentation.
Please mail your completed application and a copy of last year’s tax return to:
My Candles of Hope Foundation
P.O. Box 906
Madisonville, La 70447
You can also Email your application to: email@example.com
Or Fax to: (954) 603-1475